The success of the Gurukul can be evaluated in various ways- For the last 25 years the Gurukul has functioned solely on social economic support without any government aid. This has added to the confidence of the people about the project. The Gurukul undertakes rural development along with students’ education.
The Gurukul has established itself as a high cadre educational inspiration centre and has become a role model for many educational institutions in Maharashtra. Below are listed a few examples:- Seven social organisations, inspired by the Gurukul have started educational projects in the region.Education students (B.Ed and D.Ed) and Journalist often do their thesis projects on the Gurukul The Gurukul is honoured by many educational tours from all over Maharashtra.
The values of life and the principles practised by the alumni are the manifestations of the Gurukul.
- Four alumni are committed fulltime employees of the Gurukul.
- One of the alumni, Mr. Ramdas Awate is currently functioning as the headmaster of the Gurukul.
- Two alumni and three ex- instructors are independently working as heads of various social organisations.
- Ten alumni are successful entrepreneurs.
- Nine alumni are devoted to the National Defence Services.
- Many of the alumni are shining with their workmanship as motivated farmers and for experimenting with various agro-products.
- Considerable increase in the number of students getting admittance in medical and engineering sector.
Alumni gathered for meet
The Gurukul has been acknowledged by the society for its efforts from time to time.
|2||Rashtrya Wichar Prabodhan Parishad, Kolhapur||2000|
|3||Samajik Adhyayan Kendra, Indore||2001|
|4||Lions Club, Beed||2003|
|5||Chaitra Pallavi, Latur||2004|
|6||Dnyan Prabodhini, Pune||2007|
|8||Praj Industries, Pune. (Social Entrepreneurship Award)||2009|
|9||Shakti Pratishthan, Beed||2010|
|10||Dnyan prabodhini, Pune||2012|