The Gurukul believes in the fundamental completeness of a person. What is required is the correct platform and opportunities. The development of these qualities can be divided into 5 parts-
- Physical development= good health
- Psychological development= a sound, balanced mind.
- Intellectual development= rational thinking and creativity.
- Social development= sense of responsibility and maintaining relations.
- Spiritual development= a happy, comprehensive life.
For the development of an indivisual’s personality, development of these 5 factors is essential. The instructors of thee Gurukul undertake tireless efforts and experiments to achive this. Thus, the Gurukul is known as ‘the laboratory for education’.
another test page