- Meditation- 30 minutes
(for peace of mind).
- Silence- 30 minutes.
- Physical fitness- 45 minutes.
Exercises, yoga, trekking, personal hygiene, swimming etc.
- Cleanliness and physical labour-45 minutes.
Residential sanitation, gardening, weekly shramadaan etc.
- Teaching and learning- 5 hours.
Enjoyable and experiments and student-oriented education.
- Reading- 30 minutes (Library books, magazines etc.).
- Games- 90 minutes
International as well as local outdoor and indoor games
- Various extra-curricular activities- 60 minutes.
Story- telling, quiz, extra-curricular science experiments, singing, elocution etc.)
- Current affairs- 30 minutes. (DD news).
- Healthy diet
Milk every morning, snacks in the morning and evening and two meals
- Rest- 7 hours.
Daily Special Programmes:
Daily diary is written every night before going to sleep.
students take review of their own daily study which helps them to make improvement in their studies.
Daily Question for Pondering:
one question related to life is identified for thorough and meticulous thinking and each one is asked to write on the question in depth.