Please click on the following link to donate online:
You can donate either by adopting a child from Gurukul or by various ways suggested below.
One can subsidize by contributing in any one of the below as per their wish.
- Adopting a child and all his/her needs for a year- Rs. 35,000/-
- Supporting only for educational needs of a child for a year- Rs.12,000/-
- Annual food grains (100 quintal) of all Gurukul members: 1,75,000/-)
- One day food (two meals) for all Gurukul members: 12,000/-
- One meal for all Gurukul members: 5,000/-
- A breakfast for all Gurukul members: 2,500/-
- Reference books and general books.
- Maps and various charts.
- Laboratory apparatus.
- Educational software and E-learning equipment.
Donation in Kind:
- Indoor and outdoor playthings (Swings, slides, carom board, Balls etc.)
- Fridge, Washing machine, Sound system, Video camera
- Computers, Projector, Xerox machine,
- Cots and mattresses, Big mats (Tadpatri), Students’ Lockers.
- Solar lights, Windmill, Generator set, Inverters.
- Agricultural machines/instruments (Kadba kooti yantra)
- Furniture (tables, chairs, benches for students etc.)
- A four-wheeler and two-wheeler vehicle
- Other such useful things
We have started to construct a educational campus spread over 6 acres land.
- School building (Classrooms)
- Prayer/ Meditation Hall
- Teachers’/ Karyakarta’s residence
- Biogas plant (100 litre capacity)
- Playground levelling
- 5 Guestrooms
- Cowshed (for 20 animals)
- Girls’ residence
- Water tank
- Library building
- Staff room